University of Applied Sciences Bremen • University of Applied Sciences • Bremen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Structural Civil Engineering, Infrastructure
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 13-week trade-related work placement
in a construction-related professional field (including 7 weeks in the construction sector). Completed vocational training in a construction-related field or a work placement completed in grade 11 of a vocational secondary school in one of these professions replaces the work placement.
Proof of completion of pre-course work placement must be provided by the start of the third subject-related semester.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.