Bielefeld University • University • Bielefeld
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (teaching qualification) (Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Experimental Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirement for the Bachelor's course is an adequate qualification for admission to higher education (e.g. Abitur).
Special conditions apply to applicants with international education certificates.
Special conditions also apply to applicants qualified in professional training.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 28.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.