Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Lingen/ Ems
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Information Management, IT Infrastructure Management, e-Business, IT Consulting
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Students with a school leaving certificate can be admitted to the dual system degree course at the Institut für Duale Studiengänge (Institute of Dual Degrees) at the Hochschule Osnabrück providing they
- have a general higher education entrance qualification and
- can provide proof of a study place in a company.
The entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences (school leaving certificate giving right of entry to a subject-restricted higher education) is insufficient.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 21.09.2020 - 16.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.