Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design • University of Applied Sciences • Wismar
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master (Master of Business Administration)
- Areas of Focus
- Principles of Company Consulting, Human Resources Consulting and Coaching, Investment and Financial Consulting, Company start-up advising, SME Controlling, Company Law and Balance Sheet Analysis, Corporate Finance Consulting, Redevelopment Consulting, Process and Organisational Consulting, Presentation and Rhetoric
- Tuition fees
- 2950 EUR per semester
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Distance Learning MBA Business Consulting is a continuing education program. In order to be admitted, the following conditions must be met:
1. a university degree (Bachelor, MBA, Master, diploma (FH) or diploma) at a national or international university (regardless of field of study) with a final grade of at least 2.5 and 2. a usually at least two years commercial practice after the first professional qualification.
Please contact us to discuss your admission requirements in detail against the background of your personal situation.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 14.09.2020 - 15.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.