South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Hagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- IT Security, Business Intelligence, Web programming, Databases, Marketing, Sales, Market Research, Procurement, Management of Business Processes, Software Engineering
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Proof of practical experience (placement) is prerequisite for enrolment depending on qualification: 8-week Technology/Computer Science placement and/or 4-week Economics related placement. Proof of the placement(s) must be provided no later than registration for the third semester. Relevant training and professional experience can be counted as practical experience.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 20.09.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.