University of Applied Sciences Fresenius • University of Applied Sciences • Hamburg, Wiesbaden, München, Köln, Berlin, Düsseldorf
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Marketing Management, Retail Management, Controlling, International Management
- Tuition fees
- 295 EUR per Month
- - Standard period of study: 42 months*
* The standard period of study of 7 semesters applies for successfully completed commercial professional training. Without transferable commercial professional training, the duration of studies is increased to 48 months.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In order to study a Bachelor's degree at the Hochschule Fresenius, applicants must provide evidence of the necessary qualification for the degree course (qualification for admission to higher education). Additionally, all applicants complete an internal selection procedure. More information on the procedure is available in the FAQs or from the free information hotline 0 800/3 400 400 - we are always pleased to help you and look forward to your call!
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.