IU International University • University of Applied Sciences • Bad Reichenhall
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Marketing, Economy and Market, Bookkeeping and Balance, Business Mathematics, Consumer Behaviour, Agile Project Management, Statistics, Personnel and corporate management, Economic Policy, Purchasing, Procurement and Distribution
- Tuition fees
- 359 EUR per Month
- Tuition fees vary depending on the time model.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- You have an apprenticeship or further education, work experience or have already studied? Then let your previous achievements for the correspondence course be recognized! This way you save time as well as tuition fees - namely EUR 30 per recognized ECTS point.
- Shortening your study time: Skip individual modules or entire semesters!
- Save on tuition: For every ECTS point you get you save EUR 30.
We will be happy to check before your application for distance learning whether and to what extent we can take your previous achievements into account: without obligation and 100% online. Simply fill out our online recognition form.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Admission in all quarters
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.