Fachhochschule Dresden – University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Dresden
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Personnel Management, Digital Marketing, Innovation & Digital Business Transformation, Business Intelligence & Analytics, International Business/Business English, Logistics 4.0 & Supply Chain Management, Business Model Development & Foundation, Controlling & Risk Management
- Tuition fees
- 525 EUR per Month
- The tuition fees for a private course include many benefits. For further information on financing, please contact the Student Advisory Service of the Dresden University of Applied Sciences.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The date of application receipt decides in the event of aptitudes for the course of study being the same.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 31.03.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.