Business Administration in medium-sized enterprises
University of Oldenburg • University • Oldenburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Some proofs are required to apply:
- General higher education entrance qualification, subject-specific higher education entrance qualification or university-specific entrance qualification
- completed vocational training or at least five years' professional experience
- an existing occupation or equivalent activity must be demonstrated.
If applicable, other qualifications will also be recognised.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.