Munich University of Technology • University • Weihenstephan
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Master Brewer (Diplom) (Diplombraumeister)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification certificate, entrance qualification for studies at Fachhochschule or qualification from a vocational academy for brewing and beverage technology. Graduates from a vocational academy for brewing and beverage technology can immediately commence with the specialist study phase (3rd Semester) in Weihenstephan.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 31.03.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.