Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena - University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Jena
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Ophthalmology/optometry (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Bioprocess Control Technology, Biomaterials / Materials, Technical Microbiology / Organic Products, Process Analysis, Biochemistry, Bio-Process Engineering / Fermentation Technology, Genetic Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Cell Culture Technology
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Entrance qualification for general OR subject-restricted higher education OR higher education at a university of applied sciences
By the third subject-related semester, an 8-week pre-study internship is required. Vocational training in a profession related to the degree programme is recognised as equivalent to a pre-study internship.
Prospective students should have a strong interest in the natural sciences, especially biology and chemistry, and a high degree of enthusiasm for technical issues. The choice of a science profile in the baccalaureate level is recommended. Good previous knowledge of the English language facilitates the reception of textbooks and specialised publications. A positive attitude towards numbers and equations is essential for understanding, especially the engineering aspects of the course.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 29.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.