Biology (as a teaching subject)
Leuphana University Lüneburg • University • Lüneburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Organismic Aspects of Biology, Molecular Aspects of Biology, Teaching Natural Sciences, Scientific Aspects of Human Biology, Natural Sciences of Daily Life, Awareness of Biological Forms, Ethology and Evolution, Ecosystems, Biodiversity, Ecology
- Tuition fees
- At the Leuphana Universität Lüneburg tuition fees are only charged for the career-integrated degree courses. All other degree courses are only subject to semester contributions.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Leuphana Universität Lüneburg has its own admission procedure for the Bachelor's degree course. In addition to the grade of a valid qualification for admission to higher education, particular skills, experience and extra-curricular achievements such as being a school spokesperson, stays abroad or voluntary work are taken into consideration.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 29.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.