Biographic and creative writing
Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences Berlin • University of Applied Sciences • Berlin
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 5 semesters
- Master (Master of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- 6300 EUR total
- Costs are currently EUR1,400 per half-year for the duration of semesters 1-4, and EUR700 for supervision of the Master's thesis in the fifth semester (total sum: EUR6,300) plus a social contribution for student membership in the amount of EUR110.23 per semester.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Applicants must have successfully completed a first vocational university degree (Diplom, Magister, Bachelor or State Examination).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.