Banking and Insurance Insurance Industry Dual
Jade University of Applied Sciences Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth • University of Applied Sciences • Wilhelmshaven, Oldenburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Private Insurance Business, Sales Management for Banks and Insurance Companies, Risk Management in Banks and Insurance Companies, Retail Banking, Investment and Financing, Commercial Insurance Business, Corporate Banking, Personnel Management, Banking and Credit Law, Controlling
- Tuition fees
- From the winter semester 2014/15 onwards, no tuition fees will be charged for a first degree course. However, please note the regulation regarding student credit in Lower Saxony.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirements according to Section 18 NHG (Lower Saxony Higher Education Act) plus a training contract or a work experience in a relevant occupational field in the financial, banking or insurance industry. You can get more information from the department.
* Admission in the summer term only in the higher subject semester, with possible recognition of appropriate prior credits
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2020 - 28.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.