Aviation Management and Piloting
Hochschule Worms, University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Worms
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Economics, Company Management, Aviation Management, Tourism Management, Aviation Psychology, Meteorology, Airframes & Systems, Company Simulation
- Tuition fees
- The flight training is subject to fees. Current prices and conditions can be obtained from our partner, EIAB gGmbH.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Applicants must have a training contract with EIAB gGmbH or hold an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
Applicants must pass a psychological aptitude test conducted by the European Institute of Aviation and Business gGmbH as well as a basic medical examination at an Aero Medical Center. In addition, they must meet all other requirements laid down by the German Federal Aviation Authority (LBA) for training as a commercial pilot.
Proof of language skills in the mandatory foreign language (English) at a minimum of Europe level B1 Must be demonstrated by the end of the first year of study
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.