University of Cologne • University • Köln
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for Primary Schools (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- There is no tuition fee at the University of Cologne (except for continuing education courses that are subject to contributions).
There is a semester fee that includes a NRW-wide public transport ticket. Via "Further information on the tuition fee" you can access the website to find the current amount of the semester fee.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Successful participation in an aptitude test must be demonstrated upon registration. You can find dates and information at: https://www.hf.uni-koeln.de/39961 Obligation to combine: Learning areas mathematical and language basic education (with local NC!)
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.