Art and Music
Bielefeld University • University • Bielefeld
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (teaching qualification) (Bachelor)
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirement for the Bachelor's course is an adequate qualification for admission to higher education (e.g. Abitur).
Please note that additional admission requirements apply to this course. In such cases, the requirement for enrolment will be proof of musical or artistic proficiency: this serves to assess whether applicants satisfy the requirements to a level enabling them to achieve the objectives of the course (aptitude assessment procedure). The aptitude assessment is conducted separately only for the intended course profile (Art or Music).
The aptitude assessment for the course profile Music involves an oral test of 20-30 minutes.
The aptitude assessment for the course profile Art involves a colloquium of 20-30 minutes and a practical part of generally 2 hours.
Special conditions apply to applicants with international education certificates.
Special conditions also apply to applicants qualified in professional training.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.