Accounting, Tax, Commercial Law - Taxation and Auditing
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University • Separate type of higher education institution • Mannheim, Karlsruhe, Villingen-Schwenningen, Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A general or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification appropriate for the selected course, as well as a study and training agreement with a company or social institution. If proof of aptitude is additionally provided, applicants with an entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, or with a professional qualification compliant to the regulations governing access to higher education (BerufsHZVO), may also be admitted.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.